Dyson Cyclone V10 is a new cordless vacuum cleaner. It utilises a powerful motor with a maximum rotational speed of 125,000 rpm to create jaw-dropping suction.
The British firm Dyson is well-known for developing high-tech and innovative products by using advanced aerodynamics and thermodynamics. Dyson vacuum cleaners are typically cordless with a slick, futuristic design. The new Dyson Cyclone V10 cleaner is no different. There are many improvements compared to the predecessor Dyson V8:
- 20% higher suction power due to a more linear airflow by positioning the bin in a more optimal position.
- 40% larger bin size (0.76 L).
- Easier to empty bin by using a catch.
- Improved battery capacity yields 60 minutes of vacuuming in a single charge compared to 40 minutes for V8.
- One single filter instead of two facilitates cleaning. The new filter captures 99.7% of all particles sized 0.3 micrometre or larger.
Dyson Cyclone V10 Models
Dyson hasn’t announced local pricing yet. Pricing on Dyson’s UK site is £449.99 for Absolute, £499.99 for Total Clean while the Animal model costs £399.99.